If your plans for the lifestyle that comes with a mobile coffee and catering business include a bit more adventure, then a Bella Manufacturing mobile Coffee Ute is a great alternative to the traditional coffee van.
With three large lift up doors you and your customers get a bit more protection when you are brewing up off the beaten track or the back roads of your local industrial estate, and you also get a bit more display space.
The coffee Ute is built on a cab chassis utility and works well with a range popular models including:
- Toyota Hilux
- Mazda Bravo
- Mitsubishi Triton
- Kombi ute
It will even work with a small truck chassis.
Designed and constructed to the highest standards of workmanship by our in house team the build is based on a custom aluminium tray.
Onto this we add a fibreglass or aluminium canopy, lift up doors, rear bumper, and skirts under the canopy. Once the interior fit-out is completed the canopy is colour matched with the Ute and painted to a seamless high quality finish.
Bella Manufacturing Coffee Ute options include full fit-out with vehicle or we can mount a canopy to your own new or pre loved vehicle. We can tailor a package to suit your needs and budget.
A typical Coffee Ute fit-out includes:
- Aluminium Tray mounted on the cab chassis Ute.
- Canopy manufactured from either fibreglass or aluminium
- Three lift up doors with keyed locks
- Rear bumper bar with tail lights
- 2 group Fracino coffee machine
- Qumar M-80 Coffee Grinder
- 2 x 57 litre milk fridges
- 1 x glass front display fridge
- Stainless steel workbenches
- Cupboards and storage shelves where appropriate
- In bench knock tube
- 100 litre fresh water storage tanks
- 40 litre waste water storage tank
- Two stainless steel sinks with flick mixer tap
- Pressurised running water and water filtration system
- Lighting for evening operation
- Full 12 volt and 240 volt electrical systems with earth leakage circuit breakers that meet Australian standards
- World class Cummins-Onan generator system including remote start from cab and full exhaust system
- Certification to standards laid down under the Australian Design Rules “ADR”
Optional extras include:
- Electric or LPG powered coffee machine
- Skirts around base of ute
- Upgrade to a larger 6kva generator
- Either single or twin barrel slush machines
- A 5 litre hot water system
- A Roband four drawer pie warmer
- A range of blenders
For more information download our brochure below, email us here or for a no obligation chat about how we can help get your complete mobile catering business off the ground, contact our office on 1300 721 811 and let Bella Manufacturing help you take the road less travelled.